Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Untitled

i am sitting infront of my comp looking at my blog
my blog is already dead by now, no one had came to view this blog for a period of time
not even a tagg.
so i decided to turn my blog into a diary for me to write out thing that had been hiding in my heart for a long time .
first, to my baby that had accompanied me through ups and down for 2 years and 5 months
baby i had lots of thing i want to said to you but i don't have the courage to tell you
the only reason is that i am afraid the thing i said will hurt you so i had kept it all into the deepest part of my heart and locked it. but i am afraid my heart can't keep it anymore
but everytime i think of you my mind will gone blank as if all the thing are being locked back
everytime i saw you, you are just like an angel to me
i don't care who or what kind of people said bad thing about you because to me u are still my baby nothing will change that.
but baby we are like sun and moon
i am the sun while you are the moon, my warm and my concern had never failed you but instead your cold and darkness had started to reach me.
i may be a simple guy and not a person will make you laugh and enjoy the day
but i am trying my very best to make every minutes and every second of your life to the fullest
but i am a guy that needs lots of concern and love
the days that we had together when we just started our relationship was the happiest days of my life but now even thought we still had this kind of days but i can't feel your concern anymore
i miss those days that i hugged u chatting thing together than now when we sat together there will always be a gap. do u know how jealous i am when i saw other people hugging their gf or bf in their arms. maybe a hug or a kiss might not seem as important but to me a hug and a kiss
can overcome all the troubles i have and it brighten my days up alot
i still remember the days i hugged you how warm it was for me and the days you always sending me messages that really brighten my days but now we are just like friends
do u know that everyday i end school the thing i want to do most is to faster meet you
but i know if you everday meet me your freedom will get controlled so i don't mind you meet me later in the evening but sometimes you used up all your energy and when i send you home your mood will start to go down because you are too tired and we never chat till you reached home baby i hope you will leave some energy to chat with me when i send you home
do you know when i send you home we never chatted i felt very down and sad as i tried ways to cheer you up but i don't know whether does it worked but i really hope that it will work
baby i love you more than anyone i saved all the best for you and tried my best to finished the thing you want me to do i am willing to do anything to keep that smile of yours on your face
hubby know that i had my bad habits too but hubby will change for you i know you don't believe forever love but hubby will let our love continue baby have confidence in hubby don't lose your trust in love relationship.
baby hubby doesn't expect much hubby only wants more care and concern from you
but no matter what hubby will always be there for you
hubby will still love you
last of all baby you are still my sunshine baby hubby love you muackx =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment